Friday 15 October 2010

tell me what you eat and I will tell you who you are

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not writing for a while - I've been busy with my AirTv job and studies.. I will tell you a lot about it - just a bit later.
This post I decided to dedicate to food. Not just food, but food I cook myself. I adore cooking, but unfortunately I don't know a lot of recipes and I don't have that much time. Also, I love cooking only if I am alone at home - not because it is a way not to be bored, but because I hate when people watch me cooking or interrupt me while Im doing it.
So yeah, I cook once in a while and it is not something fantastic or whatever. It is simple, but I love when it looks nice.
This are the recent pictures of my lunches.

 Greek Salad made in Cyprus with Cyprus ingredients. Believe me, it is very different from what you can make with ingredients from anywhere else. 











That is what I had for lunch about week ago. It is hard to see, but there is risotto with mushrooms and bacon. Also bread with vegetables and cheese. oh, and orange juice. healthy, huh?:)











And that is what I had today - just an hour ago - pasta with cheddar cheese and chicken. One half is also with pesto souse. Oh yeah, and cherry tomatoes.
To drink - berry squash. luv it.










xxx, M.

4 comments:

  1. Do you like The Lovely Bones? Hows it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt like it at all:(
    I mean I always was sad and the topic of dead children is really hard for me so I was almost crying all the time.
    I really thought it would impress me, but it didnt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sauce is gramatically right one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, thx, I always suffer with grammar so Im not surprised I got smth wrong.

    ReplyDelete