Thursday 21 October 2010

Can you feel the air I breathe?

Hi Guys,

I'm a busy-busy girl now. I'm spending all my time in the University - studying, working and filming.
From 9AM till midnight. Can you believe it? I come home around 1AM, take shower and go to sleep. In the morning I wake up at 8 and go directly to the uni with Starbucks tumbler in one hand and bag full of books and print outs in another.
I've never been so busy and so tired ever. But I enjoy it so much - u've got no idea. I totally love all that we are doing.
We are going to film last shots for the film today in the night - because it is a scary movie so it has to be dark hehe
But before that I need to finish my essay for Global Cinema, so I'm going to close facebook and blogspot and open Microsoft Office World.

That is me last week with my cats:)














xxx, M

2 comments:

  1. you know it`s really cool,when peson is busy. you don`t mind of other probles,and you want to workworkwork! it`s goood. i`m happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that is true. you just don't have time to think about anything else - that is perfect...but one day those problems u were not thinking about will come out anyway..anyway I will have to deal with them. if not today than in a week or month.. but they don't just disappear

    ReplyDelete