Saturday 18 September 2010

post #1.

Dear Diary,

I am starting this all over again. I am a maniac. I love writing. About everything I can. I tried to twitt, but I didn't succeed. Not enough space...

My studies just started today. First lecture - Global Cinema. I love movies. But even more than movies i love understanding and realizing them. Because people just watch this stupid Hollywood shit - which does not have any ideas or any connection to real life - like sounds, special way of filming and so on.
I hate Hollywood movies. I love French ones. And British sometimes. But not American. Americans always try to make everything perfect - but in their perfection they actually loose the most important thing - the realistic thing.

Anyway, I am going to sleep right now.
xxx,
you mary <3

No comments:

Post a Comment