Monday 20 September 2010

Dear Diary,

Right now I’m sitting in comp lab in the Uni. I feel a bit weird and ashamed writing here at this moment, coz a lot of people can probably see it and think I’m a weirdo. Maybe I am?
I don’t look like a weirdo though, I swear! I look nice today – amazingly nice. High heels, skinny jeans and push-up bra. Hahaha. Well, I guess I am a weirdo.
But isn’t it really cool to be one? I want to be Alice in Wonderland weirdo type. But well, Im not blond and not skinny as hell. And I think that how people really imagine Alice.
Well, I can be a queen from there. Crazy, moody, but not that bad after all.

I am meeting Chiara in 15 minutes. For some tea with milk and gossips. Lol yeah. I have lots to tell her. For example, how Manisha lost her job and how that Russian guy Dorian was dumped by his gf because he bought me a drink.
I love you, diary. I am so much honest here with you.
I am almost me. 
xxx, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment