Thursday 30 September 2010

Dear Diary,

I am really happy to work on Air TV in my University. I am really happy to be involved in all this shooting, editing, writing, directing processes. 
I am really happy that I am studying the subjects which I am studying. I definitely LOVE it.
I am so happy with all of that. I don't want it to end. I want time to stop. Because I have so much things to do..and I just don't want to feel nervous again.
I want to enjoy my life. But..But I guess that what real, grown-up life is - being nervous all the time. Trying to do smth, trying to make smth happen. And I guess the only way for me is to get used to that and start enjoying my life by distracting myself from my problems and things I HAVE to solve. If I have something to worry about - I should worry about it when I am doing it, but not when it is done.

Oh diary, I grew up too fast. I decided that I can live this life already. But normal 18year old boys and girls - they don't really have all this problems which I am facing. But that is what I chose. And I am gonna stick to it till the end.

xxx, Mary

2 comments:

  1. everything will work out at the end. your tattoo is beautiful ஐ hugs and strenght from Finland :)

    xoxo, Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, stu, I guess it really should work out one day. I'll b waiting:)

    ReplyDelete