Tuesday 4 January 2011

Here we go again

Hi Guys,
That's me again after a huge break in writing this blog.
December was exhausting! I was starring in a film as well as producing my own western called Gritty. Exams were in December too - so I had to prepare and pass them! I dunno the results yet, but hopefully they are high, because I am trying to do my best and just a pass mark is not enough for me. I want to be one of the best!


Unfortunately, the end of December turned out to be a tragedy. I could not get my passport back from the British embassy on time, so I missed my Christmas trip to Cyprus and had to stay in Stirling all alone. I was so depressed - I was just sitting in my room and crying because I had to be in Cyprus with ,y family instead of sitting alone in cold room back in Stirling.
I  came to St Petersburg only on the 1st of Jan, and I spent my New Year in London Heathrow.

But now I'm finally back in St Petersburg enjoying snow, time with my family and friends and of course my flat which I love so much. I'm gonna post some photos of my flat soon.

xxx, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment